Be A Member of OCCSC
The Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre is a non-profit, non-partisan, charitable organization committed to advancing the full social and economic integration and participation of newcomers, immigrants and people of Chinese descent in the City of Ottawa.
By becoming a member, you can actively participate in what OCCSC does and have a voice in deciding our future direction. Your financial contribution will directly support our programs and services and will assist immigrants integrate successfully into Canadian life.
Benefits of being our member:
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Have opportunity to be selected as a Board of Director
- Receive our e-newsletter monthly
- Get discounts from our membership sponsors as listed below
To become a member, please apply in-person at any of the locations below. The membership fee is $10.00 ($5 for seniors) and is valid for one year. All personal information is kept confidential.
Membership forms can be printed out in your home or office – filled out and mailed to:
400 Cooper St.
Ottawa, ON K2P 2H8
Please include your payment – your membership card will then be mailed to your address. Alternatively you may come into our office and receive same day service.
- Prior to receiving goods and services please consult with the contracting vendors to confirm product prices and charging standards for the services.
- The contracting vendors will reserve the right of final say on the product prices and charging standards for services.
- The contracting vendors will assume liability for the quality of goods and services. For any problem, please contact the relevant business directly.
8,532 total views, 5 views today