PLEASE DONATE TO THE OCCSC:
Why Donate ?
The OCCSC has been providing important immigrant support services in Ottawa for almost 40 years. Donations ensure that we continue to assist newcomers settle successfully in Ottawa by supporting the programs and services we offer. Donations will help us in our efforts to acquire our own facilities and ensure that we have sufficient resources to provide the best level of services to our clients.
What Do We Do ?
Employment Services :
- English Language Training for IT and Accounting Professionals
- Job Search Workshops, Interview Coaching, Résumé Assistance
- Job Placement internship
Settlement Services :
- Family and individual counselling
- Housing assistance, help with accessing government services
- Help with accessing medical, educational and legal assistance
Language Services :
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)
- English as a Second Langauge (ESL) classes
- Daytime, evening and weekend classes provided
Volunteer Program :
- Matching qualified volunteers with our service providers
Healthy Communities :
- Providing sports, recreation, dance and art programs
Childminding Services :
- Childminding while parents are accessing services
How Do I Donate ?
The OCCSC is registered as a non-profit, charitable organization and issues tax receipts for donations. Tax receipts will allow the donor to receive 60% payment back from the government. If you would like to assist the OCCSC then please send a cheque or money order to:
Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre
400 Cooper Street, Suite 2000
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2H8
Donate safely and securely through CanadaHelps.
Please click the picture below:
If you prefer to donate to the United Way, you can designate the OCCSC as the recipient.
Download and print this form (PDF, 446KB) and mail it to:
United Way Ottawa
363 Coventry Rd.
Ottawa, ON K1K 2C5